Equine Team Building & Leadership Skills Enhancement
One of the most effective ways to build cohesive teams and develop leadership skills is through Equine Assisted Learning. Horse and human are brought together to address a range of challenges and learning goals. Led by EAGALA trained and certified professionals, the Berkshire HorseWorks approach is extremely effective in situations as diverse as motivating a corporation’s sales force to cultivating anti-bullying techniques in schools.
Sessions can be applied to a wide range of situations including, but not limited to:
- Defining how employees can work as a team toward a common goal such as increased productivity or landing a new client
- Working with staff to adapt to a company’s new management style and initiatives
- Helping struggling students deal with bullying at school or issues at home
- Navigating cultural differences and cultivating empathy
- Developing leadership skills during crises
- Preparing for an IRS audit
Team building is important to reach specified objectives whether in a corporation, a nonprofit organization, or even a group situation where it is imperative that individuals work together toward common goals. If you would like to know more about how Berkshire HorseWorks can help with team building in your organization, contact us for further details.